We consistently receive several requests for informational interviews with Carol and requests for additional post-consultation colour & style coaching from clients who have had a colour analysis and style consultation with Carol (e.g. a review of post-consultation purchases, did my hairstylist get my hair colour ‘right’ etc.).
During an information interview you can receive mentoring if you are looking to start a career in image consulting and/or colour analysis OR receive additional post-consultation coaching (in the event our Personal Shopping Service is not applicable to your additional queries or if you live outside of Toronto, Canada.)
1. In-Person Informational Interview in Toronto, Canada ($165/hour CAD plus HST, 1 hour minimum)
A 1 hour long in-person interview with Carol includes a discussion on whatever topics you would like with regards to embarking on a career in image consulting and/or colour analysis OR reviewing your post-consultation queries to receive additional colour and style coaching from Carol.
If you are looking to embark on a career in image consulting or colour analysis, some sample topics may include:
– What drew Carol to image consulting and colour analysis.
– What lessons Carol has learned along the way.
– Carol’s training.
– How Carol built and continues to build a clientele.
– Practical advice on working with clients.
– Guidance on colour analysis.
If you are looking for follow-up additional colour and style coaching after your consultation, some sample topics may include:
– A review of hair colour updates after seeing your hair stylist.
– A review of post-consultation purchases to see if they align with your colour and style.
– If you are looking for mentoring/coaching for starting up your image consulting career, your in-person interview with Carol will typically occur at a cafe or coffee shop in the King West Neighbourhood of Downtown Toronto (King and Bathurst area). Exact location details for your session will be finalized with you one business day before your appointment.
– If you are looking for post-consultation support, your in-person session with Carol will occur at her studio apartment space (same location as your consultation appointment).
– It is strongly recommended you arrive to the in-person interview with questions and/or what you would like to get out of the session identified.
– In-Person Informational Interviews with Carol are only available on Tuesdays.
– To book: 1) Send us payment through PayPal through the link below and 2) Visit our Online Booking Page to book your In-Person Informational Interview online.
2. Informational Interview by Skype Call ($65/half hour CAD plus HST if applicable, half hour minimum)
A half hour Skype interview with Carol includes a discussion on whatever topics you would like with regards to embarking on a career in image consulting and/or colour analysis OR reviewing your post-consultation queries to receive additional colour and style coaching from Carol. Some sample topics may include those listed in the above section.
– Please note: Due to lighting, screen and camera colour variations, Carol does not review post-consultation hair, makeup, clothing or accessory colour purchases over Skype or email.
– It is strongly recommended you arrive to the Skype call with questions and/or what you would like to get out of the session identified.
– To book: 1) Send us payment through PayPal through the link below (select drop down for one hour option) and 2) Visit our Online Booking Page to book your Informational Interview Skype Call online. Note: if you have paid for a one hour session, we will update the length of your Skype Call booking to one hour within one business day (this is our workaround for a limitation on our online booking system).